Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have a painful ingrown hair on pubic bone from shaving...what will help get rid of it and relieve

Try a warm compress,Or tweezers if you can get a hold of it.



I have a painful ingrown hair on pubic bone from shaving...what will help get rid of it and relieve the pain.?

Ah I feel your pain!! Try polysporin.. it seemed to disinfect and dry it out.. sometimes they come with nasty white heads. Have a nice hot bath and lay in there for a while. It'll start to come out slowly.. and then you can try to squeeze it out when it becomes less painful.



I have a painful ingrown hair on pubic bone from shaving...what will help get rid of it and relieve the pain.?

If you wait a few days, you may be able to see the hair just under the skin. That's the point where I attack it with the tweezers and pull that awful hair out. After that you'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment